8th National Conference on Food Science and Technology is going to be held on 22nd of June 2018. Central Campus of Technology is hosting the 8th edition of National Conference on Food Science and Technology from 22nd of June to the 23rd at Kathmandu, Nepal.
The conference will be jointly organized by Nepal Food Scientists and Technologists Association (NEFOSTA), Department of Food Technology and Quality Control (DFTQC), Central Campus of Technology (CCT), and College of Applied Food and Dairy Technology (CAFODAT).
The conference, 8th National Conference on Food Science and Technology will be celebrated with the theme of “Food Science and Technology for Food & Nutrition Security and Agro-Entrepreneurship Development.”
The organizers announced that the date for the abstract submission and registration for all the concerned food scientists, technologists, academic institutions, food industries, and others who are interested to participate in the forthcoming conference is till 15th April (deadline). You can register for the event here.
Thematic Areas for Abstract Submission
- Food Safety, Quality, and Governance in Federal System
- Indigenous and Traditional Foods
- Food Biotechnology and Functional Foods
- Climate change, Environmental Issues, and Consumer Concern
- Food Processing and Agro-Entrepreneurship
- Food and Nutrition Security and Dietetics