We’re searching for talented and enthusiastic Content Writers to join our team. We’re looking for someone who is creative, self-motivated, and detail oriented to write various types of content for the following websites: NepalBuzz, Catch Themes, Catch Internet, and DevotePress.
How we work:
We spend most of our day doing good work, chatting, or hanging out on… you know… Hangouts. We care about our team and do our best to support them in professional development, working environment, work-life balance or just having some fun.
NepalBuzz is an online publication that covers a multitude of subject. You’ll have the freedom to research your own content topics and conjure up ideas on how we can reach NepalBuzz’s many target reader groups. Content types may include (but are not limited to) blog posts, website content, news, and reviews.
DevotePress is a weblog dedicated solely to WordPress. The content will revolve in and around WordPress. You’ll be providing quality tutorials, tips and tricks, covering news and events, and occasionally, making screencasts.
Together with the content team, you’ll make sure that all content services are delivered on time and to an exceptionally high standard.
Basically, you are to:
- Research and write relevant, correct, and engaging content
- Coordinate with designers to find or create visual assets to support your content
- Implement best practices to optimize your content for search engines
- Provide grammatical assistance for presentations, social media announcements, and other projects on request
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and target audience
You should have:
- Fluent English and polished writing skills
- A firm grip on grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Excellent research skills
- Great copy editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to use an informative, yet laid-back tone
- Collaborative nature and ready to work with different teams.
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization and keyword usage is a plus
Besides the hard skills, we are looking for someone who is:
Good. Naturally, it’s important that you’re pretty good at what you do.
Enthusiastic. We’re not saying you need to be cheery and bunnies 24/7 – but we want people who are excited about what they’re doing. Simply put, are we going to feel good about our day after hanging out with you?
Helpful. We’re not looking for seat filler. We want your big beautiful brain to be fully engaged. We’re looking for added value.
Curious. WordPress is constantly evolving. If you didn’t learn something new today, you’re probably behind. We want people who are striving to be experts in what they do, and are going to be experts in what comes next as well.
Accountable. Accountability is not only about meeting deadlines – it’s about expectation management. Deadlines move, scope changes, and timelines evolve – you will succeed if you communicate and navigate these effectively.
Engaged. You are a core contributor to the success of our brand and want to see it grow, bringing new ideas and positively representing our team in everything you do.
It’s more fun for us to work with nice personalities.
This is a full-time, in-house position.
We strive to offer the best benefits of any technology company in the country. Your time with us should be personally, professionally and financially rewarding… and fun!
- Pleasant and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Free food and refreshment facilities
- Access to exclusive event and office goodies
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Encourage learning through training, research, and development
- Working from home for team members who cannot come to the office due to personal reasons
- Frequent company outings
If you feel like you are the right person to join our fabulous team, get in touch with us using the form given below. We’ll contact you as soon as possible.