Tourism Udhyami Seed Camp 2018, a rigorous residential business boot-camp designed for aspiring entrepreneurs, early-stage startups, and entrepreneurs to refine, validate, and turn their travel, tourism, and hospitality related ideas into business, is going to be held on 30th of October, 2018 at Pokhara from 9 A.M. The camp is being organized by Udhyami Seed Camp.
The very first Tourism Udhyami Seed Camp was held back in 2017. The first two editions of Udhyami Seed Camp has helped 28 teams and 71 individuals. The camp enabled more than 40 senior entrepreneurs and experts to share their insights, provided investors with opportunities to invest in the best entrepreneurial people and ideas.
Through Udhyami Seed Camp, 3 teams have secured investments and are now working to scale their businesses, while the other teams are either working on their businesses, pivoting their ideas or working on new ideas.
You can fill your application form here (Application fill-in deadline: October 15, 2018). The participation fee for the camp is NPR. 5000.
Criteria for Teams applying for Tourism Udhyami Seed Camp 2018:
- Must have a business idea related to travel, tourism or hospitality.
- Must be able to clearly state the idea on which the team intends to work on and why.
- Must have 2 to 4 Team members in one team.
- Passionate about the idea and Committed to attend all Udhyami Seed Camp related programs.
- This edition of Udhyami Seed Camp is going to be a residential program in Pokhara. You will be required to commit for at least 7-9 days of stay at the location.
Make sure to attend and support the camp. The seed camp concludes on November 4, 2018.