The Uniglobe College located at Singha Marg, Kathmandu, is going to organize the first-ever business plan competition – 1st National Level Business Plan Competition 2018. The competition will take place on January 13, 2018.
All the graduate and undergraduate level students from across the nation from different disciplines can take part in the competition.
The 1st National Level Business Plan Competition 2018 will take place in two rounds. The first round being the qualifier round and the second being the final competition. In the first round, the participants will be screened on the basis of their ideas, which will be judged after the submission of the business model. And the top 10 finalists will be sorted out for the final round of the competition.
The competition is also aiming to convey a message to students that plagiarism is against ethical code while writing a business plan.
The business plan competition will have a grand closing ceremony with so many exciting prizes to the winners and a press conference. The total cash prize is NPR. 100,000. The winner will get NPR. 50,000 and the first and second runner-ups will get NPR. 30,000 and NPR. 20,000 respectively. The main motive of awarding the winners is to encourage the students from ideation stage to the formal start-ups.
Mr. Pradeep Parajuli, Corporate Relationship Manager at Uniglobe College said, “The presence of the distinguished guest, venture capitalists, and investors from different fields to motivate and promote the ideas in the final event day will make the competition more meaningful as investment-worthy ideas have a possibility to be financed.”
Here are some competition details:
- The business plan you present should be fresh, new, and unique.
- Participants should participate through a formal organization. If you are not involved in any organization, then you have to get the approval of participation from the organizing committee.
- The competition will be judged by the expert panel of judges from banking, entrepreneurship and marketing field. Various dimensions of creativity, value proposition, feasibility, etc. that are significant to develop business plan hold various weight for evaluation.
- Each team should have a maximum number of three members including at least one female member.
- The participants from outside the Kathmandu valley will be provided with accommodation facilities in a well-reputed hotel during the competition tenure.
It is a great opportunity to give your amazing ideas a platform to do its magic. So, unveil your valuable ideas and participate in the 1st National Level Business Plan Competition 2018. The registration fee is NPR. 5,000 per team. And the registration deadline is marked on 17th November 2017. So hurry up and fill the registration form!
Reference: Glocal Khabar