Women of the World Kathmandu 2018 (WOWKTM 2018) is going to be held on 17th of February, 2018. The event is going to be organized by British Council Nepal in coalition with Women of the World (WOW). The event is going to take place in Institute of Engineering (IOE), Pulchowk starting from 10 A.M. to 8 P.M. The event will be free of cost.
The event, Women of the World Kathmandu 2018, is the second edition of Women of the World Kathmandu. Women of the World (WOW) is a global movement that convenes festivals of talks, debates, performances, activism, workshops, food, music, exhibitions, mentoring, and more. It first came to Kathmandu back in 2017.
WOW is a place where hundreds of women’s stories can be shared, feelings can be vented, and mods are influenced. It is for everyone, bold and broad-based in approach, both lively, and serious. It brings speakers and audiences from all corners of society. The movement lets female voices to become immensely powerful as a force for positive change.
The event, Women of the World Kathmandu 2018, will feature programs as:
- 5 Moderated Panel Discussions
- Interactive and Educational Workshops
- Mentoring from Leading Women Professionals
- Bites or soapbox moments, on a very wide range of subjects
- WOW Market full of individually selected stalls.
- Musical Concert featuring celebrated female artists and bands
- Pop-up Performances to help visitors immerse in the Festival experience and
- Exhibitions showcasing stories of women