Kathmandu Mini Maker Faire 2018 is going to be held on 22nd and 23rd of September, 2018 at the premises of Nepal Communitere, Pulchowk (Ward number: 3). The event is being organized by Nepal Communitere, a grassroots local organization dedicated to supporting Nepali makers, innovators, and entrepreneurs to thrive.
The Kathmandu Mini Maker Faire is a unique gathering of global innovators who are solving some of the greatest social challenges facing our communities. It’s a festival of invention, creativity, and resourcefulness which can lead to transformative change.
For 2018, the organizers of the event are bringing together makers from Nepal and beyond, especially highlighting global innovations that inspire communities to ‘Design the Future’.
The two-day event, Kathmandu Mini Maker Faire 2018 will have displays and booths, speaker sessions, and interactive workshops where entrepreneurs or makers can come together to ideate, co-create, and most importantly make!
Kathmandu Mini Maker Faire 2018 aims to:
- Highlight the growth & impact of global humanitarian makers
- Create a platform to apply design thinking in building a better future
- Showcase innovative approaches to Health, Education, and Environmental challenges
- Foster partnerships between global humanitarian makers
- Provide seed funding to incubate promising projects in Nepal
Make sure to attend and support the event! Join the event to celebrate the impact of Making!