Second Nepal Conference on Restorative Justice is going to be held on the 24th of November, 2018. The conference is being hosted by Nepal Institute of Justice and is going to begin from 8 A.M. at Sahabhagita Marg, Kathmandu (Nepal Institute of Justice).
The two-day event, Second Nepal Conference on Restorative Justice is being organized on the theme ‘Mainstreaming Restorative Justice’. The event aims to bring together practitioners and scholars working in the field of restorative justice and allied areas to discuss and explore ways to mainstream restorative justice principles in our respective justice systems.
The event will explore whether and how we should build pathways for a wider (regional or global) movement of restorative justice. The conference welcomes panels and papers for the conference mainly, but not limited to the following areas:
- Mainstreaming Restorative Justice
- Criminal Justice, Historical Dialogues, Conflict Transformation
- Applying Restorative Justice to Solve Other Problems of the Day
- Domestic violence, Sexual Abuse
- Violent Extremism, Radicalization
- Restorative Justice as a (Global) Movement
- Strategizing and Building Partnerships Across Spaces
- Potentials and Challenges
To submit a proposal, please email an abstract of (no more than 300 words) to NIJ Conference Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your brief bio and contact addresses along with the abstracts. Deadline for submission of abstracts: June 30, 2018
You can fill-in for the event, Second Nepal Conference on Restorative Justice here. The price for the event is NPR. 1500.