The objective of the event, Nepal Trade Summit 2018 is to act as a platform to facilitate trade interactions among various stakeholders, to understand the scenario of future raw material demand, to evaluate the possibility of sourcing raw materials and many more.
The flourishing Nepalese Steel Sector is in the process of shifting gears. From being a primarily rolling industry in the recent past it is all geared up to become a steelmaker to meet its requirements. Currently, the steel demand of Nepal stands at around 1.3 to 1.4 million tonnes. The demand will grow at an annual rate of about 10% for the coming few years (experts opinion).
There will be many (12 to 15) speakers speaking on various topic and sessions. The total participation is estimated up to 175 participants; including participation from various companies like Narayani Steels, Panchakanya Groups, EMR, Ambe Steels, Hamasteeel, and many more.
The conference will attempt:
- To act as a platform to facilitate trade interactions amongst various stakeholders
- To discern the growth drivers of industrial progress in Nepal
- To interpret the implications of the growth of steel sector in adjoining countries
- To evaluate the possibility of sourcing raw materials from China & other sources
- To learn about the new opportunities in steel, cement & power sector in Nepal
- To apprehend the views of young Turks of Nepalese industry
- To understand the future raw material demand and supply scenario
- To address the issue of inefficiency handling in the steel sector
- To delve into technological advancements in steel technology
- To study the right feedstock mix for furnaces
- To gauge the utility of pre-engineered & pre-fabricated steel buildings.
You can register for the tickets here.