Advanced Personality Development is going to be held on the 1st of August, 2018. RSTCA Executive Education is all set to organize the two-day personality development course at Hotel Shanker, Lazimpat, Kathmandu; the course will begin at 9 A.M.
The personality development course, Advanced Personality Development is a platform where you get to learn how to become a leader in Business, Politics, Social Circle, and Projects. The course is being especially organized for current leaders who want to add a few more badges to their collection. It is targeted to Entrepreneurs, Investors, CEO’s, CFO’s, Senior Managers, Bankers and Investors, and Experts who want to change their lives and move forward.
Participants will learn about:
- Leadership Culture and Mindset of Leader
- Personal Development for Leaders to gain trust
- Business Etiquette and Mind Mapping for a deal
- Public Appearance and Effect Management for Branding
- Negotiation and Business Situations Handling for Worst Case
- Advanced Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Human Mind Controls
- Professional Etiquette and Self Development for Followers
- Self Help and Motivation to your team and self-growth
Around 40 seats (limited seats) are available for the two-day event. To register your seat you can fill in your application form here. The price for the event will be NPR. 10,000.
For more information about the event, Advanced Personality Development, you can visit their official Facebook page.